Lipo 6 – Dosage Instructions and Ingredients
Dosage for fat loss: take two liqui-caps of Lipo 6 thirty minutes before your first meal of the day or before you first workout. The take two more caps in the afternoon. Begin slowly with two caps on your first two days (one in the morning and one that afternoon). Then increase the dosage by one capsule every two days until the maximum dosage (four caps) is reached.
To supercharge your fat loss, take two Lipo 6 caps three times a day about a half hour before a meal. For this advanced plan, again start slowly by taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Then increase the dosage by one capsule every two days till the maximum dosage of six liqui-caps a day is reached.
Remember, you should never exceed six capsules a day. Never take within six hours of bedtime. This product should not be used by pregnant or nursing women. Discontinue use if you start to have heart issues, headaches, sleeplessness, nervousness or tremors.
Ingredients of Lipo 6
- Synephrine (citrus aurantium extract)—This is a chemical relative to ephedrine, a well established weight loss additive. There is evidence that this has weight loss effects
- Caffeine—A mild fat burner that adds to mental alertness. Caffeine works best when combined with other substances like green tea. Initial studies have shown that it may work synergistically with synephrine, increasing the overall fat burning effect.
- Guggulsterones—We use a standardized extract from a native Indian tree. This tree has been used in the traditional medical system of India for centuries. There is evidence that this compound will reduce both triglycerides and LDL cholesterol, the bad fat. There is also additional evidence that it may stimulate the thyroid.
- Coleus Forskohlii—This compound is believed to have a strongly positive effect on increasing AMP, the main actor in regulating cell activity. Increased cellular activity means more weight loss.
- Bioperine—A patented extract of black pepper and long pepper berries, this compound will increase the bio-availability of many vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals by increasing cellular absorption.
- Yohimbe—We use a standardized extract of the yohimbe tree, a medicinal plant well known in Africa. It is often sold as a drug used to treat a wide range of aliments from impotence to fat loss.
Tagged with: Lipo 6 Dosage Instructions Ingredients
Filed under: Lipo 6 Overview
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!